MHHS Attendance Policies/Procedures
• Excused and unexcused absences that exceed 10 days per semester
• May result in course credit denial
• Students may earn credit for days missed up to 16 periods, or the equivalency of four full school days of excused absences,.by attending after-school academic sessions.
• 1 ½ contact hours = 1 period
• Only excused absences will be allowed to be made up.
• This credit must be earned prior to the end of the semester.
–Attendance make up will only take place the last twenty days before testing.
• Calls of Concern will be sent out after the 6th excused and unexcused combined
• A “subject to Course Credit Denial” letter will be sent after the initial 10th combined
absence per semester