Mountain Heritage High School
Learning for Life
1. Effective schools challenge and encourage all students to learn.
2. Effective schools foster a safe and inclusive environment for all students.
3. Effective schools tailor instructional approaches and educational settings to respond to a diverse student population.
4. Effective schools provide curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities that foster life-long learning.
5. Effective schools function as an integral part of the community.
Mountain Heritage High School strives to help all students to achieve their full potential as life-long learners and global citizens.